Description Of Product
- Land levelling is a measure used in surface irrigation, such as basin and furrow irrigation.
- It consists of preparing the irrigation plot in a way that no high and/or low spots disturb the uniform distribution of irrigation water on the field.
- It ensures the optimal slope for water movement across a field when irrigated.
- Maximum utilization of limited water resource.
- Diminution in the timings of the irrigation task and simplification in the process of irrigation.
- Efficiency in the management of crops with better results.
- Problems of weeds become minimal with the convenience in preparation of the land.
- Leveling of land with exactitude and consistency.
- Leveller is rotatable with 360º of movement.
- Length of leveller is 8ft.