- Disc Ridger consists of heavy duty tubular box frame, hitch system and discs.
- It is used for making irrigation banks for effective control of flood irrigation or bunds of the size and shape to match crop and soil conditions.
- The Discs are adjustable along the frame to vary bund width and height.
- The disc angle is also adjustable.
- The Disc Hubs are of special design which protects the bearing from water and can be easily operated in each and every type of soil.
|Frame||Square pipe heavy duty|
|No. of Disc||2|
|Type of Disc||Plain|
|Disc Diameter (mm/ Inches)||660×6 (26″)|
|Working Depth (mm)||300|
|Weight Approx (Kg)||180|